Designed for maximum comfort, ergonomics, & durability - Bag of 10
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
$2.99 - $3.49
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
The Greenfield RetroKit is a retro-mounting kickstand plate designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. - Fits all Greenfield kickstands and most generics - Made in the USA
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
$4.59 - $38.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
$5.59 - $9.99
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
Use these to shim All-City's cross levers down from 31.8mm to 26.0mm. - Adapts down to fit 26.0mm road, cross, or drop bars - For use with All-City Cross Levers with 31.8mm bar clamp - Sold as a pair
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
$6.99 - $9.99
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes one (1) 1-1/8" x 10mm spacer
$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$7.99 - $9.99
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
$8.39 - $20.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
Dimension Basic Track Cog Lockring with 1.29-inch x 24 tpi left-hand thread. - Stainless steel - Fits all but Campagnolo and Miche hubs - Not compatible with Phil Wood hubs
- Alloy 1-1/8" seatpost clamp - Single bolt
It seems so small and insignificant, yet it's so important. The BB30 Wave Spring Washer is the keystone in your bottom bracket assembly, providing compression for proper setup and bearing preload, while helping to maintain adjustment after it's dialed in just right. They're also quite easy to lose or damage, so grab a few while you're at it.
Expanding replacement bar end caps with hex bolt - Reflective silver graphics - Universal sizing fits most bar styles including Road and MTB - 18.2mm OD
- Anti chain-suck device - Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts - If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
$9.99 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
$9.99 - $11.99
Switching frames doesn’t mean you have to switch posts! Use your old posts without worry with Problem Solver's wide variety of seatpost shims. -100mm long -3mm lip -Alloy Problem Solvers Seatpost Shims are not intended for use with carbon seatposts
- Binder bolt - M6 x 45mm chromoly bolt - 13mm CNC alloy nut - Length: 45mm
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
$10.69 - $14.99
• Forged aluminum seat clamp • Chromoly integrated QR seat binder bolt • Increased durability and clamping force
$10.69 - $14.99
• Forged 6061 T6 alloy clamp • Safety lever clamping position follows clamp • Stops the QR lever from catching on things • Black anodized finish
$12.50 - $15.99
Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 25 bearings are Dura-Ace or Campagnolo Record quality.
$13.99 - $21.95
The Problem Solvers Cross Hanger is the perfect front brake cable hanger for your cyclocross bike with cantilever brakes. Designed for easy installation and maximum braking power, this light, durable aluminum piece is a small but crucial part of your cantilever setup.
Is your seat post just a hair too small for your frame? Origin-8's Multi-Fit Seat Post Shim is a great solution. • Multi-Fit • Aluminum • 25.4mm internal diameter • 28.0mm outer diameter
Origin-8's Pro Force QR Seat Clamp is forged and machined from light and durable aluminum and has an extra-leverage design to hold fast. This fine clamp boasts an anodized finish and a long quick-release lever for excellent clamping force. It also gives you more to hold onto so it's easier to raise/lower your seat.
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
Page 1 of 3 Next page