Mountain biking is a demanding sport — compromises and shortcuts when it comes to gear are never a good idea. The 4Forty is built to withstand the rigors of a trail-riding life with generous ventilation, the comfort of Float Fit and built-in Sweat Guide, extended rear coverage, a full hard shell, adjustable visor and integrated MIPS protection. Boasting the comfort, protection and broadly capable features of helmets costing twice as much, the 4Forty is a bantamweight, all-conditions, all-kinds-of-trail champion packing a heavyweight value.
- MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Construction: Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Goggle-guide adjustable visor: accommodates both goggles and glasses
- Number of vents: 15
- Interior/liner type: Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Fit system: Float Fit - a minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- Weight 380 grams (size M)
- Certification: complies with the US CPSC safety standard for bicycle helmet for persons age 5 and older
- Small = 52 – 56cm
- Medium = 55 – 59cm
- Large = 58 – 62cm
- X-Large = 61 – 65cm
|Rush Matte Gloss White/Orange / Medium||768686165597||7101621||8319|
|Rush Matte Gloss White/Orange / Large||768686165603||7101622||8321|
|Rush Matte/Gloss Blue/Black / Medium||768686165351||7101597||8324|
|Rush Matte/Gloss Blue/Black / Large||768686165368||7101598||8326|
|Matte/Gloss Blue/Black / Medium||768686384714||7128892||210000010470|
|Matte/Gloss Blue/Black / Large||768686384721||7128893||210000011127|