$12.98 - $19.99
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
Chrome-plated steel North Road style touring handlebar.
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Mountain bars provide generous—but not ridiculous—width, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Shot-peened finish - 6061-T6 Aluminum - 9-deg backsweep - 720mm wide - Zero-Rise
$23.99 - $45.99
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
$36.78 - $49.99
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add some style to your ride.
- Low-rise Black Ops chromoly BMX handle bar - 30-inch width with a 6-inch rise - Wide and low - Clamp Size: 22.2mm - Material: Chromoly
Dimension Road handlebars are available in 25.4 and 26.0mm clamp diameters and have double grooves for cable routing.
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Flattened center section provides an additional ergonomic hand position - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
The Salsa Cowchipper provides comfort, control, and efficiency for long days in the saddle, whether road touring, crushing mixed surfaces, or conquering the Great Divide. While the Cowchipper retains some resemblance of a traditional road bar, its radical 24° flare in the drops boosts leverage, stability, and comfort dramatically. - Lightweight and strong 6061-T6 aluminum alloy construction - 116mm drop, 68mm reach, 24° flare angle, 12° drop angle - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 322g (44cm)
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
- Super wide 800mm Enduro/Freeride/Downhill riser bar - Custom drawn 7000 series alloy provides highest strength to weight of all Chromag bars
WCS Logic II bars feature progressively increasing drop and reach to ensure proper fit. - Reach and drop progressively increases with bar width - Anatomical bend for wide spacing at the tops and ample forearm clearance in the drops - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Bar Drop: 125mm - Bar Reach: 72mm - Bar Top Style: Round - Drop Bend Style: Anatomic - Cable Routing: External - Material: Aluminum - Clip-on Compatible: Yes - Flare: 1
All (most) Pre 2009 Inventory at shop and self storage. Vintage bikes collected and donated over the years including Cinelli Tandem Meg's custom chrome Cinelli with 690 wheels. Brads early custom Cinelli with Bivalent hubs. Dad's Durkopp track bike with wood rims. Colnago Ferrari 2008 1 of 50 new Colnago Ferrari 2008 1 of 200 Schwinn Lemon Pealer Ferrari Colnago 1 of 60 NEW Ferrari Colnago 1 of 200 (bad handlebars) Check out some on YouTube https://youtu.be/R1dW56sCSg0 1000's of items in all the wood and metal drawers in the shop. Piles and Piles of Campagnolo, Zeus, Universal, Raleigh, Schwinn, Paramount, Cinelli, Mavic rims,
Page 1 of 1